Kevin R. Mullins
|Kevin R. Mullins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kentucky District Court 47|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Steve Beshear|
|Past post:||Assistant commonwealth's attorney, Letcher County|
|Undergraduate:||University of Kentucky|
|Law School:||University of Louisville|
|Candidate for:||Kentucky District Court 47|
|Election information 2014:|
Kevin R. Mullins is a district court judge for the 47th District Court, which presides over Letcher County in Kentucky. He was appointed by Governor Steve Beshear in December 2009 and was elected the following year.
Mullins was re-elected without opposition in 2014, winning another four-year term that expires on January 6, 2019.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2014
| Mullins ran for re-election to the 47th District Court.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2010
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "District Court Overview"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Judicial Directory"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Kentucky District Court Judges List," accessed September 22, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election Results," October 27, 2011
- Ballotpedia, "Kentucky Constitution, Judicial Department, Section 119," accessed September 19, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 Primary Election: District Judge," accessed February 5, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "2010 Primary Election Results," July 14, 2010
- Martindale, "Kevin R. Mullins Judge Profile," accessed October 18, 2014
- The Mountain Eagle, "Mullins is new judge," December 23, 2014