Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Assistant State's Attorney, Cook County|
|Law School:||Chicago-Kent College of Law|
Sheehan earned his law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. He was admitted to the bar in 1983.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
Sheehan was recommended for retention by the Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County.
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed December 29, 2014
- Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County, "Report on the Judges Seeking Retention on the November 2, 2010 Ballot in Cook County," 2010
- Cook County, Combined Summary Report
- Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County sample ballot (dead link)