Kristen E. McKinley
McKinley ran for election to the Franklin County Municipal Court.
General: She was defeated by incumbent Judge Amy Salerno in the general election on November 5, 2013 after receiving
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2013
After graduating from law school, McKinley worked as an attorney for the Ohio Attorney General’s office in Columbus, Ohio. She then went to work as a trial attorney for the Nationwide Insurance Company. She currently works for the Ohio Association of Public School Employees, representing its members in legal matters.
- Franklin County Municipal Court, Website
- McKinley For Judge, Facebook Campaign Page
- Franklin County Democratic Party: Kristen McKinley Profile
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Franklin County Board of Elections, 2013 Unofficial General Election Results
- Franklin County Board of Elections: Election Notice for use with the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot, November 5, 2013 General Election
- Franklin County 2013 Election - Candidates Filed
- Kristen McKinley For Judge, Campaign Website