Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourth Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Assistant State Attorney|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
Fourth Circuit Court in Florida. He was elected to this position in 1996 (effective the following January). He was re-elected in 2002 and his current term ends in January of 2015. He is eligible for re-election on November 4, 2014.
Day received his bachelor's degree from Florida State University.
- Florida Division of Elections: 1996 General Election, Lance Day
- Florida Division of Elections: 2002 General Election, Lance Day
- Jacksonville Financial News & Daily Record, "Meet the judicial candidates," February 2, 2004
- Duval County Supervisor of Elections: Lance M. Day
- Jacksonville.com, "State Attorney's Office short-staffed," June 11, 1997
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune, "Teen again accused of illegal alcohol use," October 28, 1994