Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourth Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Assistant State Attorney|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||Fourth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
He is running for re-election in 2014.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Day is running for re-election to the Fourth Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Day received his bachelor's degree from Florida State University.
- Florida Division of Elections, "1996 General Election, Lance Day," accessed May 19, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "2002 General Election, Lance Day," accessed May 19, 2014
- Jacksonville Financial News & Daily Record, "Meet the judicial candidates," February 2, 2004
- Duval County Supervisor of Elections, "Lance M. Day," accessed May 19, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Jacksonville.com, "State Attorney's Office short-staffed," June 11, 1997
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune, "Teen again accused of illegal alcohol use," October 28, 1994