Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|El Paso County Court, Colorado|
|Undergraduate:||University of Minnesota, 1976|
|Law School:||William Mitchell College of Law, 1982|
|Candidate for:||El Paso County Court, Colorado|
|Election information 2014:|
Lawrence D. Martin is a judge for the El Paso County Court in Colorado. He was appointed in 1996 and was most recently retained by voters in 2014, winning a four-year term that expires on January 7, 2019.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Martin was retained to the El Paso County Court, Colorado with 72.5% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Martin be Retained. The full report is available here.
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Martin was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read the performance review here.
- Official website of El Paso County
- Colorado State Judicial Branch
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Larry Martin Biography"
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "El Paso County Judges and Staff," accessed October 6, 2014
- Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, "Honorable Lawrence D. Martin," accessed October 6, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official Results November 4, 2014 General Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- Judicial selection in Colorado
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 5, 2014
- Douglas County Clerk, "Unofficial General Election Results," accessed October 6, 2014