Linda L. Nobles
|Linda L. Nobles|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
First Circuit Court, Division C, in Escambia County, Florida. She was first elected to this position on September 5, 2000 (and took office in January the following year). Her current term expires in January of 2019.
Prior to becoming a judge, Nobles spent over 15 years as a lawyer in Pensacola, FL, handling both criminal and civil cases.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida: Linda L. Nobles
- The Free Library:Florida Bar News, "Thirteen circuit judges win election, four runoffs set," September 15, 2000
- Escambia Votes: Elected Officials in Escambia County
- The Florida Bar, "Daily News Summary - Nobles will contend for circuit judge seat," July 5, 2000
- Florida Division of Elections: Linda L. Nobles
- Florida Division of Elections: Candidate Listing 2012