Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Past position:||Deputy Register in Probate, Milwaukee County|
|Undergraduate:||Marquette University, 1997|
|Law School:||Marquette University Law School, 2000|
|Candidate for:||Milwaukee County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||April 3, 2012|
- 2012-2018: Judge, Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- 2009-2012: Deputy Register in the County Probate Court
Prior to her service as Deputy Register, Grady was engaged in private practice concentrating on family law and estate matters.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2012
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Incumbents prevail in Milwaukee County Board races," April 3, 2012
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Lindsay C. Grady," accessed December 6, 2013
- Grady Campaign Page
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "One Milwaukee County judicial race becomes political," March 30, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2012 SPRING PRIMARY - 2/21/2012"
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, "Judge Elsa Lamelas won't seek re-election," November 14, 2011