Lisa Osborne Bushelman
|Lisa Osborne Bushelman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kentucky Circuit Court 16|
|Title:||Family court judge|
|Past position:||Partner, Wallace, Boggs, Colvin, Rouse, Bushelman, PLLC|
|Undergraduate:||University of Kentucky|
|Law School:||Chase College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Kentucky Circuit Court 16|
|Election information 2014:|
Lisa Osborne Bushelman is a family court judge on the Kenton Family Court of the 16th Judicial Circuit, which presides over Kenton County in Kentucky. She was elected as a district court judge for the Kentucky District Court 16 in November 2006 and then assigned to the newly created Kenton Family Court of the Sixteenth Circuit shortly thereafter. Bushelman is running for re-election to the 16th Judicial Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2014
| Bushelman is running for re-election to the 16th Judicial Circuit Court.
General: She will face Stephanie A. Dietz in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2010
Before she became a judge, Bushelman worked as an attorney in private practice for thirteen years. She was also a partner at the firm of Wallace, Boggs, Colvin, Rouse, Bushelman, PLLC in Fort Wright, Kentucky.
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Family Court Overview"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Kenton County Family Court"
- Kentucky Court of Justice, "Kenton County Family Court," accessed June 23, 2014
- NKY.com, "Ballots set for November election," August 10, 2010
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 Primary Election: Family Court Judge," accessed February 17, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State: Information for Lisa Osborne Bushelman
- Lisa Osborne Bushelman For Kenton County District Court Judge, "About Lisa," accessed June 23, 2014