Marathon County, Wisconsin
Marathon County is within the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District III.
The United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin has jurisdiction in Marathon County. Appeals from the Western District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Court of Appeals
|Judge Michael Hoover||1997-2015||District III|
|Judge Lisa Stark||2013-7/31/2019||District III|
|Judge Mark Mangerson||2011-2018||District III||Gov. Scott Walker|
- Daniel T. Cveykus, Village of Kronenwetter
- Douglas J. Klingberg, Village of Rothschild
- Thomas C. Mielke, City of Mosinee
- Mark A. Sauer, City of Wausau
- Kristine Weirauch, City of Schofield, Weston Village & Town
Court of Appeals District IIITo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Branch||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Mark Mangerson||Yes||District III||n/a||100%|