|Marc T. Amy|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Louisiana Third Circuit Court of Appeal|
|Bachelors:||Louisiana State University|
|Law School:||Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center|
|Grad. School:||University of Virginia School of Law|
Judge Amy has been a member of the American Judicature Society National Advisory Council, Secretary-Treasurer of the Louisiana Bar Foundation from 2005 to 2008, and a member of the Board of Directors of the American Judicature Society from 2005 to 2006.
- JAMES R. JOHNSON v. HAMILTON MEDICAL GROUP (February 1, 2006)
The Louisiana Court of Appeals, Third Circuit affirmed the denial of past lost earnings to a self-employed person because they were inadequately documented. While the injured party introduced expert testimony regarding the economic loss associated with replacing the plaintiff with a professional manager for his sausage-making business, the plaintiff did not introduce financial evidence, including annual business sales and expense data, sufficient to support an award of past loss of earning capacity.
- General Rulings
- More General Rulings
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State: Elected Officials
- ↑ Martindale brief profile
- ↑ AJS National Advisory Council Roster
- ↑ Louisiana Bar Foundation archives
- ↑ Google Scholar case opinion, "James R. Johnson v. Hamilton Medical Group," April 20, 2005
- ↑ Third Circuit Court of Appeal Press Release,General Rulings, July 7, 2004
- ↑ Third Circuit Court of Appeal Press Release,More General Rulings, June 7,2006