Marc L. Lubet
|Marc L. Lubet|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Law Offices of Marc L. Lubet, P.A.|
|Born:||September 13, 1946|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida|
|Law School:||University of Mississippi Law School|
|Candidate for:||Ninth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Lubet was born in Atlanta, GA on September 13, 1946. He received his B.S. degree from the University of Florida and his J.D. from the University of Mississippi Law School. He later taught at the University of Central Florida.
Lubet ran his own law firm, the Law Offices of Marc L. Lubet, P.A., prior to becoming judge. He focused on criminal law, family law, narcotics defense, first degree murder, DUI, violent felonies, forfeitures and extraditions. In 2006, he was elected to the Circuit Court, where he serves in the Orange County Criminal Division.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, "Judicial Investiture - Eight Judges," February 23, 2007
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections: "Elected Officials," accessed June 2, 2014.
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Circuit Judge Marc L. Lubet profile
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.74
- Florida Division of Elections: 2012 Candidate Listing