Marcia B. Caballero
|Marcia B. Caballero|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Florida International University, 1984|
|Law School:||Texas Southern University, 1988|
|Candidate for:||Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Marcia B. Caballero is a judge of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court, Appellate and Family Divisions, in Florida. She was elected to this court on August 26, 2008, and she was re-elected without opposition in 2014. Her current six-year term expires on January 4, 2021.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Caballero ran for re-election to the Eleventh Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, she was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Caballero began her career in 1988 as a private practice lawyer. She was then elected to the circuit court in 2008.
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, "Judge Marcia B. Caballero," accessed June 4, 2014
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections, "August 26, 2008 Primary Election Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- Miami-Dade County, "Judicial Directory," accessed June 3, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida