Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas District 168|
|Candidate for:||Eighth District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||July 31, 2012|
Lizarraga is running for the Texas Eighth District Court of Appeals. He competed in the Democratic primary on May 29, receiving 32.61% of the vote. Since no candidate received more than 50% of the vote, he and Ann McClure competed in the runoff on July 31, 2012.  Lizarraga was defeated in the runoff after receiving 43.07% of the vote.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, 2010 Democratic Primary Winners
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, 2012 Democratic Primary Election Results
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State, "Democratic Primary Runoff Results," August 1, 2012
- ↑ El Paso County Board of Elections, Unofficial General Election Results
- ↑ El Paso Times, "Marcos rips incumbent, wins 168th", November 2, 2010