Margaret T. Walsh
|Margaret T. Walsh|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Albany County Family Court, New York|
|Title:||Family Court Judge, Acting Supreme Court Justice|
|Law School:||Brooklyn Law School|
|Candidate for:||Albany County Family Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Margaret T. Walsh is a judge for the Albany County Family Court in New York. She was elected to this position in 2005. She also serves as an acting justice of the Albany County Supreme Court in the 3rd Judicial District. She was re-elected to the Albany County Family Court in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2024.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2014
| Walsh ran for re-election to the Albany County Family Court.
General: She was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014. Two seats were up for election.
- Main page: New York judicial elections, 2011
The Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commissions rated Walsh as Qualified.
- New York Courts, "Margaret T. Walsh biography," accessed October 24, 2014
- New York 3rd Judicial District, "Albany County Supreme Court Justices," accessed October 24, 2014
- New York Courts, "2014 Voter Guide: Albany County," accessed October 23, 2014
- Martindale, "Margaret T. Walsh - Lawyer Profile," accessed October 24, 2014
- Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commission, "Official ratings report," 2011