Maria I. Sampedro-Iglesia
|Maria I. Sampedro-Iglesia|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Active:||2009 - 2015|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Born:||February 3 1963|
|Undergraduate:||University of Miami, 1985|
|Law School:||University of Miami, 1989|
|Candidate for:||Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
Sampedro-Iglesia has worked as an associate of Jack R. Blumenfeld, P.A. (criminal defense) and an associate of Carlos Diaz Padron, P.A. (insurance defense). She was also a supervising attorney for the AIB Insurance Company and a partner of Jose R. Iglesia & Associates, Inc. In 2009, she joined the Eleventh Circuit Court.
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida: "Judge Maria I. Sampedro-Iglesia,"this site was down for maintenance on June 4, 2014.
- Miami-Dade County, "Judicial Directory," accessed June 3, 2014.
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.95