Marilyn A. Moores
|Marilyn A. Moores|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Marion County Superior Court, Indiana|
|Title:||Superior Court Judge|
|Candidate for:||Marion County Superior Court|
|Position:||Republican seats 1-8|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Indiana judicial elections, 2014
| Moores is running for re-election to the Marion County Superior Court.
Primary: She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 6, 2014.
General: She will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014. There were 16 total seats up for election on this court. The 8 Republican candidates were unopposed in the primary election and will be unopposed for the 8 available Republican seats.
Indianapolis Bar Association survey
Members of the Indianapolis Bar Association "Recommended" Moores for judicial office with 77.4% of respondents in favor. For full results, see Indianapolis Bar Association Judicial Survey, Marilyn A. Moores.
- Indiana Election Division, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," May 6, 2014
- Indy Star, "Money, politics and judges: Do judicial candidates pay to play?," March 15, 2014
- Indianapolis/Marion County Election Board, "Offices on the Ballot in 2014," accessed March 21, 2014
- Indiana Election Division, "Indiana Primary Election," May 6, 2014