Mark A. Davis
This is the page for the judge of the North Carolina Court of Appeals. If you are looking for the judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, please see Mark Davis.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina Court of Appeals|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bev Perdue|
|Preceded by:||Cheri Beasley|
|Past post:||General Counsel, Gov. Bev Perdue|
|Bachelors:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina School of Law|
Mark A. Davis is a judge of the North Carolina Court of Appeals. He was appointed by Gov. Bev Perdue on December 31, 2012 to replace Justice Cheri Beasley. He must face election in 2014 if he wishes to retain the seat.
- 2013-present: Judge, North Carolina Court of Appeals
- 2011-2012: General Counsel, Gov. Bev Perdue
- 2006-2011: Special Deputy Attorney General, North Carolina Department of Justice
- 1993-2006: Attorney, Private practice
- Official North Carolina Court of Appeals website
- The National Law Review, "Interview with the Honorable Mark A. Davis, North Carolina Court of Appeals", May 7, 2013