Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Fourth Circuit Court|
|Active:||01/2011 - 01/2017|
|Preceded by:||William A. Wilkes|
|Past position:||Solo attorney in private practice|
|Past term:||1990 - 2010|
|Bachelors:||University of Florida|
|Law School:||George Mason University|
|Grad. School:||University of Southern California|
Hulsey received his B.A. in History from the University of Florida and his J.D. from George Mason University. He also received his M.A. degree in International Relations from the University of Southern California.
Hulsey was in solo practice from 1990 to 2010.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- Florida Division of Elections: 2010 Candidate Listing
- Florida Bar, Judicial Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statement
- YouTube: "Mark Hulsey for Circuit Court Judge -- Trust" (campaign commercial)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Florida Division of Elections: Circuit 4, Group 25
- ↑ Florida Division of Elections: FAQs Scroll to "5. How are judges elected in Florida and what are their terms?"
- ↑ Jacksonville.com (The Florida Times-Union), "Circuit judge race: It's about money and face time", July 27, 2010
- ↑ Judicial selection in Florida
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Florida Bar, Judicial Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statement