Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Preceded by:||Patrick Sheedy|
|Past position:||Assistant City Attorney, City of Milwaukee|
|Past position 2:||Adjunct Professor of Business Law, Alverno College|
|Past term 2:||1988-1998|
|Undergraduate:||St. Mary's College, 1978|
|Law School:||New England Law, 1983|
Mary M. Kuhnmuench is a judge for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. She was first elected to the position in 1998 and was most recently retained in 2010 for a term that will expire in 2016.
- 1998-2016: Judge, Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- 1989-1998: Assistant City Attorney, City of Milwaukee
- 1988-1998: Adjunct Professor of Business Law, Alverno College
- 1987-1989: Corporate Counsel, A.O. Smith Corp.
Awards and associations
- President, Wisconsin Trial Judges Association
- Secretary of the Executive Committee, Wisconsin Judicial Conference
- Leader in the Law, Wisconsin Law Journal
- Mentoring Award, Association for Women Lawyers
- Community Service Award, Association for Women Lawyers
- Special Commendation, United States Department of Justice
- Volunteer award, Rosalie Manor
2010 election campaign
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2010
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts," accessed May 30, 2014
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court, "Court Services," accessed May 26, 2014
- Milwaukee County Website, "Judges by Alphabetical Order"
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Mary Kuhnmuench," accessed December 2, 2013
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Former city official faces lawyer for judgeship," April 2, 1998
- Saint Mary's College, "CANCELED: Judge to Discuss Domestic Violence," accessed December 2, 2013
- Candidates for Spring Election, 2010