|Current Court Information:|
|Arkansas Sixth Circuit|
|Candidate for:||Sixth Circuit|
|Election information 2014:|
She is running for re-election to the Sixth Circuit in 2014.
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2014
| McGowan is running for re-election to the Sixth Circuit.
General: She will be unopposed in the general election on May 20, 2014.
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information: 2014 Preferential Primary Elections & Non Partisan General Election," accessed April 8, 2014
- Arkansas Judiciary, Circuit Judge Information, Mary McGowan
- Arkansas News, "Judge disqualifies Smith from May primary ballot," April 9, 2012
- Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission, Formal reprimand against Judge McGowan
- Arkansas Times, "You can learn a lot in drug court," December 16, 2004
- The Arkansas Leader, "Judge’s ruling rescues FOI," August 6, 2007