Mary Olive Pierson
|Mary Olive Pierson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Bachelors:||Louisiana State University|
|Law School:||Louisiana State University|
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||November 6, 2012|
Mary Olive Pierson was a candidate for the Louisiana Supreme Court in 2012.
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2012
Pierson works as a lawyer in Baton Rouge. She also served as a law clerk for the Louisiana Court of Appeals, Second Circuit from 1971 to 1972. In addition to her legal work, Pierson has served a a member of the East Baton Rouge Parish Metropolitan Council and as chief administrative officer for the Office of Mayor President. 
- Business Report, "Pierson's run for La. Supreme Court getting serious," September 6, 2012
- The Advocate, "Running for Office: Louisiana Supreme Court Dist. 5," September 28, 2012
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State: Unofficial Election Results 11/6/2012
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Candidate Database Scroll to 5th Supreme Court District 1
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State: 2012 Election Dates
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Martindale.com, "Lawyer Profile: Mary Olive Pierson"
- ↑ The Advocate, "Eight vie for Supreme Court District 5 seat," October 22, 2012