Matthew J. Van Epps
|Matthew J. Van Epps|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Bachelors:||University of Michigan, 1981|
|Law School:||College of William and Mary, 1984|
|Candidate for:||Shiawassee County Probate Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Matthew J. Van Epps ran for judge on the Shiawassee County Probate Court in 2012.
Bar association ratings
Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
The WLAM rated candidates running for judicial office with one of four ratings: Outstanding, Well Qualified, Qualified or No Rating.
Van Epps was rated as Well Qualified. 
After graduating from law school, Van Epps worked in his family's law firm for two years. He then spent six years as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Shiawassee County, before returning to private practice in the family firm in 1992.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: Shiawassee County Probate Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing
- ↑ Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Press Release: "WLAM Endorses, Rates Judicial Candidates"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Matt Van Epps for Probate Judge campaign website, About Matt