Matthew P. Sabaugh
|Matthew P. Sabaugh|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Michigan Thirty-seventh Judicial District Court|
|Undergraduate:||Michigan State University, 1993|
|Law School:||Detroit College of Law, 1999|
|Candidate for:||37th District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
After finishing law school, Judge Sabaugh worked as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Macomb County for eight years. He was appointed to the bench in December of 2008.
- Main article: Michigan judicial elections, 2010:
- ↑ 37th District
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Michigan 2010 Unofficial General Election Results: 37th District partial term
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 37th District Court of Michigan, Biography: Honorable Matthew P. Sabaugh
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: 37th District Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing