Michael F. Mondelli
|Michael F. Mondelli|
|Current Court Information:|
|Davidson County General Sessions Court, Tennessee|
|Preceded by:||Leslie Mondelli, Sr.|
|Undergraduate:||University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1969|
|Law School:||University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1973|
|Candidate for:||Davidson County General Sessions Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Michael F. Mondelli is a judge for the Davidson County General Sessions Court, Division VI in Davidson County, Tennessee. He was elected to the court in 1990 to succeed his father, the late Leslie Mondelli, Sr., and he was re-elected in 1998 and 2006. His current term ends in 2014. Mondelli is running for re-election to the Davidson County General Sessions Court in 2014.
- See also: Tennessee judicial elections, 2014
| Mondelli is running for re-election to the Davidson County General Sessions Court.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 6, 2014.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on August 7, 2014.
- General Sessions of Metropolitan Nashville & Davidson County: Biography of Judge Michael F. Mondelli
- TN Courts.gov: Michael F. Mondelli
- Nashville.gov: August 3, 2006 Election Night Returns
- Tennessee General Sessions Court
- The Tennessean.com, "List of candidates in May primary races," February 21, 2014
- WKRN.com, "Election Results for May 6, 2014 Primary," May 7, 2014