Michael F. Powers
|Michael F. Powers|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Eighth Judicial District|
|Past position:||Morris County Attorney|
|Past position 2:||Private Practice|
|Past term 2:||1980-1991|
|Bachelors:||Emporia State University|
|Law School:||University of Kansas School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Eighth District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||79.4%|
Michael F. Powers is a judge for the Eighth Judicial District of the District Courts in Kansas. He was appointed in 1991 and was obligated to run for retention in 2012 to maintain his seat.  He was retained on Nov. 6, 2012 for a term that expires on December 31, 2016.
- 1991-Present: Judge, Eighth Judicial District
- 1980-1991: Private practice.
- 19801-1991: Morris County Attorney
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2008 Evaluations of Judges and Justices Standing for Retention Select judge's name from "Judge's Name" drop-down list
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kansas Secretary of State "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals" November 29, 2012
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State: Candidate Lists Select "2012 General"