Michael F. Stelzer
|Michael F. Stelzer|
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 22nd Judicial Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jay Nixon|
|Preceded by:||Angela T. Quigless|
|Past post:||Associate judge, 22nd Circuit Court|
|Past post 2:||General counsel, St. Louis Board of Police Commissioners|
|Past term 2:||2002-2004|
|Undergraduate:||Augustana College, 1986|
|Law School:||St. Louis University School of Law, 1992|
|Candidate for:||22nd Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Michael F. Stelzer is a circuit court judge for Division 15 of the 22nd Circuit Court in Missouri. He was appointed to this position by Governor Jay Nixon in July 2012. He was retained to the court in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2014
|Stelzer was retained to the 22nd Judicial Circuit Court with 63.7% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
The 22nd Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee recommended that Judge Stelzer be Retained. Click here to read the full performance evaluation.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Stelzer's performance evaluation from The 22nd Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
- 2012-2020: Judge, 22nd Circuit Court
- 2004-2012: Associate judge, 22nd Circuit Court
- 2002-2004: General counsel, St. Louis Board of Police Commissioners
- 1993–2004: Assistant and associate city counselor, City of St. Louis
Awards and associations
- Member, Court Budget Committee
- Member, Mound City Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Member, St. Gabriel Catholic Church
- Member, Gene Slay Boys' Club Alumni Association
- 'Missouri Courts, "22nd Circuit," accessed on September 11, 2013
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Missouri Circuit Court Judges," accessed on September 11, 2013
- stlcitycircuitcourt.com, "Judge Michael Stelzer," accessed on September 11, 2013
- Missouri Secretary of State, "2014 General Election candidates"
- ‘’Missouri Secretary of State’’, “Election results,” accessed November 5, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results"