Michael G. Allen
This page is about the Florida Circuit judge for the First Circuit Court. If you are looking for the page about the Florida District judge for the First District Court of Appeals, please see Michael Allen.
First Circuit Court, Division D, in Escambia County, Florida. He took office in 2000. His current term expires on January 5, 2015.
|Michael G. Allen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Santa Rosa County Court Judge|
|Past term:||1995 - 2000|
|Born:||October 13, 1956|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Florida State University College of Law|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Allen is running for re-election to the First Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.Primary: He ran unopposed in the nonpartisan primary on August 26, 2014.
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida: Michael G. Allen
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.24
- Escambia Votes: "Elected Officials in Escambia County," accessed May 7, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014