Michael G. Allen
|Michael G. Allen|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Judge, Santa Rosa County Court|
|Born:||October 13, 1956|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Florida State University College of Law|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Michael G. Allen is a judge of the First Circuit Court, Division D, in Escambia County, Florida. He took office in 2000, and he was most recently re-elected in 2014 without opposition. His current six-year term expires on January 4, 2021.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Allen ran for re-election to the First Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida, "Michael G. Allen," accessed November 28, 2014
- Lawdiary.com, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 7, 2014. Scroll to p.24
- Escambia Votes, "Elected Officials in Escambia County," accessed May 7, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida