Michael L. Tucker
|Michael L. Tucker|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Position:||Term commencing 1/6/2013|
|Past position:||Attorney, private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Wright State University, 1977|
|Law School:||University of Dayton School of Law, 1980|
|Candidate for:||Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Michael L. Tucker is the administrative judge for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas in Dayton, Ohio. He was first elected to the court in 2001 and was most recently re-elected in November 2012 to another six-year term which expires on January 5, 2019.
Before joining the court, Tucker was an attorney in private practice from 1980 until 2000 with a focus in civil litigation. Immediately before his election to the court, he was a partner at the firm of Tucker, Fullenkamp & Singer.
Awards and associations
- President, Carl Kessler Inn of Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Member, Dayton Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Common Pleas Judges Association
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas, Website
- Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas: Judge Michael L. Tucker Biography