Monica J. Gomez
|Monica J. Gomez|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Douglas County Court, Colorado|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Ritter|
|Undergraduate:||University of Northern Colorado|
|Law School:||University of New Mexico|
|Candidate for:||Douglas County Court, Colorado|
|Election information 2014:|
Monica J. Gomez is a judge for the Douglas County Court in Colorado. Gomez was appointed to the court in February 2007 by Governor Bill Ritter. She was later retained by voters in 2014, winning a four-year term that expires on January 7, 2019.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Gomez was retained to the Douglas County Court, Colorado with 65.3% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Gomez be Retained. The full report is available here.
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Gomez was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read the performance review here.
- Official website of Douglas County
- Colorado State Judicial Branch
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Monica J. Gomez Biography"
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Douglas County Judges and Staff," accessed October 6, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official Results November 4, 2014 General Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- Judicial selection in Colorado
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 5, 2014
- Douglas County Clerk, "Unofficial General Election Results," accessed October 6, 2014
- Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, "Honorable Monica J. Gomez," accessed October 6, 2014