Monica J. Gomez
|Monica J. Gomez|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Douglas County Court, Colorado|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Ritter|
|Undergraduate:||University of Northern Colorado|
|Law School:||University of New Mexico|
|Candidate for:||Douglas County Court, Colorado|
|Election information 2014:|
Monica J. Gomez is a judge for the Douglas County Court in Colorado. She was appointed to the court in February 2007 by Governor Bill Ritter. Her current term expires on December 31, 2014. She ran for retention to the Douglas County Court in 2014.
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2014
|Gomez was retained to the Douglas County Court, Colorado with 65.3% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Judicial performance evaluation
The Colorado Commissions on Judicial Performance recommended that Judge Gomez be Retained. The full report is available here.
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Gomez was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read the performance review here.
- Official website of Douglas County
- Colorado State Judicial Branch
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Monica J. Gomez Biography" (dead link)
- Colorado Judicial Branch, "Douglas County Judges and Staff," accessed October 6, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Unofficial Candidate List," accessed September 5, 2014
- ‘’Colorado Secretary of State’’, “General Election Results,” November 4, 2014
- Douglas County Clerk, "Unofficial General Election Results," accessed October 6, 2014
- Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, "Honorable Monica J. Gomez," accessed October 6, 2014