NM Gov. appoints five to Judicial Standards Commission
Santa Fe, NM On March 22 New Mexico Governor Susan Martinez announced five new appointments to New Mexico's Judicial Standards Commission, which investigates allegations of judicial misconduct. The appointments include:
- Darren White, Albuquerque Chief Public Safety Officer
- Michael Castro, former Albuquerque deputy police chief
- Larry Tackman, former director of the New Mexico Crime Victims Reparation Commission, former president of the National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards
- Malinda Williams, Executive director of Community Against Violence, Inc.
- Darla Wax of Las Cruces.
- The Republic, "Martinez appoints 5 new members to NM Judicial Standards Commission" 3/22/2011 (AP)
- KRQE News, "GUV appoints 5 to judicial commission" 3/22/2011
|This article was written by Joshua Meyer-Gutbrod, an Assistant Staff Writer for the Federal Courts Project on Judgepedia. He can be reached at joshua.meyer-gutbrod.|