New judges elected for local Texas courts
Texas: The April 13, 2010 judicial elections in Texas produced several new judges.
- Former assistant district attorney, Karen Sage was elected to the Travis County court.
- Bill Coleman beat incumbent Dwain Dodson in a close race for a Hale County judgeship.
- Lisa Michalk was elected to the 221st District Court.
- ↑ Community Impact Newspaper, "Grassroots campaign helps win Sage a seat as Travis County judge Grassroots campaign helps win Sage a seat as Travis County judge", April 14, 2010
- ↑ Plainview Daily Herald, "12 voters give Coleman win; Timms prevails", April 14, 2010
- ↑ Montgomery County News, "Women Win County Judge Runoff Elections"