Noah E. Powers II
|Noah E. Powers II|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Butler County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Position:||Term commencing 1/2/2013|
|Past position:||Managing Partner, Private practice|
|Law School:||Cleveland Marshall College of Law|
|Military service:||U.S. Army|
|Candidate for:||Butler County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Powers served in the U.S. Army and was honorably discharged in 1976.
Prior to joining the court, Powers was the managing partner of Repper, Powers & Pagan, LTD. He also worked as Assistant Corporate Counsel for Armco Independent Employees Federation, Inc. From 1986 to 1995, he served as Prosecuting Attorney for Butler County and as acting judge for Middletown Municipal Court.
Powers served on the Middletown City Council from 2004 to 2006, and as the city's mayor in 2005.
Awards and associations
- Trustee, Middletown Historical Society
- Trustee, Middletown Community Foundation
- Former President, Middletown Board of Health
- Former Vice President, Middletown Moving Forward, Inc.
- Former member and President, Board of Trustees, Middletown Public Library System
- Former Vice-Chair, Board of Commissioners, Butler Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Common Pleas Court of Butler County, Official Website
- Common Pleas Court of Butler County, Hon. Noah E. Powers II Biography