Nominees named for Salt Lake City Justice Court
Salt Lake City, Utah: The vacancy in the Salt Lake City Justice court, replacing Judge Holly M. Barringham (resigned July 29, 2011), may soon be filled. Five nominees have been named to fill the seat, but only one will be chosen by Mayor Ralph Becker.
The candidates are as follows, with their current place of employment and residence:
- Yvette Donosso, J.D., Vantus Law, Sandy;
- Calvin M. Hatch, J.D., Hatch & Associates, LLC, South Jordan;
- Susan L. Hunt, J.D., Judicial Conduct Commission, Fruit Heights;
- Janet M. Miller, J.D., Janet M. Miller, Esq., Holladay; and
- Catherine E. Roberts, J.D., Salt Lake Legal Defenders, Salt Lake City.
A comment period is to last through August 15, 2011. Concluding this comment period, Mayor Ralph Becker has thirty days to chose one candidate. This choice of candidate may be subject to ratification by the Salt Lake City Council and must be certified by the Utah Judicial Council.
Written comments about the five selected nominees may be forwarded to Shari Veverka, Administrative Office of the Courts, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This article was written by Heidi Straka, the Image Coordinator for Judgepedia. She can be reached at email@example.com.|