Norbert A. Nadel
|Norbert A. Nadel|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Past position:||Municipal court judge, Hamilton County Municipal Court, Ohio|
|Undergraduate:||University of Cincinnati, 1961|
|Law School:||Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, 1965|
Norbert A. Nadel was a judge on the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was appointed to the court by former Governor Jim Rhodes in 1982. Nadel last won re-election on March 4, 2008, to a new six-year term beginning January 2, 2009. He retired at the end of his term in January 2015.
After graduating from law school, Nadel clerked for Ohio Supreme Court Justice Louis J. Schneider Jr. He then worked in a series of public positions such as assistant local prosecutor, municipal court referee, and in 1971 as an assistant U.S. attorney. In 1974, Nadel was appointed to a municipal court judgeship and in 1980 he became a domestic-relations judge for that court. Finally in 1982, Norbert was appointed to the Court of Common Pleas.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, "Court of Common Pleas: Judge Norbert A. Nadel"
- SmartVoter.org, "Norbert A. Nadel, Candidate for Judge," February 20, 2008
- Cinncinnati.com, "'You can't be afraid to do what you think is right'," December 28, 2014
- Martindale.com, Judge Profile: Norbert A. Nadel.
- Philly.com, "On Legal Front, Criticisms Raised," June 26, 1989