P. Michael Mahoney
|P. Michael Mahoney|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois|
|Title:||Former Magistrate Judge|
|Succeeded by:||Iain D. Johnston|
|Undergraduate:||St. Ambrose College and Marycrest College|
|Law School:||University of Illinois|
P. Michael Mahoney was a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He retired on December 31, 2012.
Mahoney was admitted to the Illinois bar in 1971. He was appointed a part-time magistrate judge for the Western Division of the Northern District of Illinois in 1976 and served in that position until becoming a full-time magistrate judge in 1992.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Rockford Register Star, "Wanted: New magistrate judge for Rockford's federal court," October 11, 2012
- Northern District of Illinois, Press Release: "United States Magistrate Judge P. Michael Mahoney Will Leave the Bench on May 1, 2014," January 28, 2014
- rrstar.com, "Judge P. Michael Mahoney, who oversaw Rockford's People Who Car lawsuit, retires," April 30, 2014
- Martindale.com, Judge Profile: P. Michael Mahoney