Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Sixth Circuit Court|
|Active:||01/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past term:||1995 - 2006|
|Law School:||University of Florida Law School|
|Candidate for:||Sixth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Siracusa graduated from the University of Florida Law School in 1993. He later taught as an adjunct instructor at St. Petersburg College.
Siracusa worked as a prosecutor for 11 years prior to his election to the Circuit Court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 5, 2006 Primary Election Results, Circuit Judge
- ↑ Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections: Judge of the Circuit Court Group 32
- ↑ Judicial selection in Florida
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 St. Petersburg Times, "3 seek tainted judge's seat", August 23, 2006
- ↑ Florida Division of Elections: 2012 Candidate Listing