|Current Court Information:|
|California Second District Court of Appeal|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Past post:||Superior Court of Los Angeles County Judge|
|Bachelors:||California State University - Fullerton|
|Law School:||Pepperdine University|
Patricia "Tricia" A. Bigelow is the presiding justice of Division Eight of the Second District Court of Appeal in California. She was appointed to this court by Governor Schwarzenegger on May 16, 2008 and nominated by him to be the division’s presiding justice on December 29, 2009.  She was officially elevated to presiding justice on February 8, 2010.  Her current term expires on January 7, 2019. She was retained in 2010.
Bigelow graduated from California State University, Fullerton and received her law degree from Pepperdine University.
Judge Bigelow was a deputy attorney general from 1986 to 1995. She was then appointed to the Los Angeles Municipal Court, where she served until 1998, when she was promoted to the Los Angeles Superior Court. She served there until 2008, when she was appointed to the Court of Appeals.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ "Governor Schwarzenegger Appoints Three Justices to Second District Court of Appeal", Office of the Governor, May 16, 2008
- ↑ Metropolitan News-Enterprise "Governor Nominates Bigelow Presiding Justice of Div. Eight", December 30, 2009
- ↑ Metropolitan News-Enterprise "Elizabeth A. Grimes Confirmed as Div. Eight Justice", April 6, 2010
- ↑ California Secretary of State: Justices of the California Courts of Appeal Scroll to page 5
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Patricia Bigelow biography
- ↑ California Secretary of State, November 2, 2010 Official Results