Patricia D. Wise
|Patricia D. Wise|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Mississippi 5th Chancery District|
|Past position:||Attorney, Dockins & Wise, Attorneys at Law|
|Undergraduate:||University of Mississippi|
|Law School:||University of Mississippi|
Prior to her judicial election in 1989, Wise was a managing attorney and partner in the law firm of Dockins & Wise, Attorneys at Law in Jackson. She specialized in the areas of domestic relations, personal injury and general civil practice.
- Main article: Mississippi judicial elections, 2010
Prior to the 2006 election, Wise said to Jackson Free Press,
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||It's easy for someone to stand from the outside and look in with criticism, but domestic cases are heart wrenching and complex. You can't run them through the mill. You can't just stand up and say, 'You get the kids, you get the dog and you get the cat.'||”|
- Official biography of Judge Wise
- Mississippi Secretary of State, 2010 General Election Results by County
- Martindale, Patricia Diane Wise Judge Profile
- Mississippi Secretary of State, Sample Official Election Ballot, 2010 General Election
- Jackson Free Press, "Fighting For The Family: Hinds County Chancery Judge Races," October 25, 2006