Patricia D. Wise
|Patricia D. Wise|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Mississippi 5th Chancery District|
|Past position:||Attorney, Dockins & Wise, Attorneys at Law|
|Undergraduate:||University of Mississippi|
|Law School:||University of Mississippi|
|Candidate for:||Chancery Court|
|Position:||District 5, Place 2|
|Election information 2014:|
Wise is running for re-election to the court in 2014.
- See also: Mississippi judicial elections, 2014
| Wise is running for re-election to the Mississippi Chancery Court.
General: She will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Main article: Mississippi judicial elections, 2010
Prior to her judicial election in 1989, Wise was a managing attorney and partner in the law firm of Dockins & Wise, Attorneys at Law in Jackson. She specialized in the areas of domestic relations, personal injury and general civil practice.
Prior to the 2006 election, Wise said to Jackson Free Press,
|“||It's easy for someone to stand from the outside and look in with criticism, but domestic cases are heart wrenching and complex. You can't run them through the mill. You can't just stand up and say, 'You get the kids, you get the dog and you get the cat.'||”|
- Hinds County, "Chancery Court Judge District 4 Biography," accessed June 10, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results by County," accessed June 10, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Qualifying List," accessed June 9, 2014
- Martindale, "Patricia Diane Wise Judge Profile," accessed June 10, 2014
- Jackson Free Press, "Fighting For The Family: Hinds County Chancery Judge Races," October 25, 2006
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.