Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Ohio Fifth District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Assistant City Attorney, Columbus|
|Bachelors:||University of Toledo|
|Law School:||University of Toledo|
|Candidate for:||Fifth District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Patricia A. Delaney is a judge on the Ohio Fifth District Court of Appeals. She was elected to this position in November of 2006 for a term beginning on February 11, 2007. Her current term expires on February 10, 2019.
Judge Delaney received her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Toledo. She is currently married and has four children.
Judge Delaney has worked as an Ohio Assistant Attorney General, a Staff Attorney for the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas and a private practice lawyer with the firm Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease. For 9 years prior to her election to the Court of Appeals, she worked as an Assistant Columbus City Attorney.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2012
- Ohio Fifth District Court of Appeals website
- CantonRep.com, "Candidate profiles: 5th District Court of Appeals," August 10, 2012
- ↑ Ohio Judicial Conference: 2007 New Judges
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Official Judge Delaney biography
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, Official Election Results, 11/6/2012: Judge of Court of Appeals
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, Live Election Results, March 6 Primary
- ↑ Stark County Board of Elections, Primary candidates