Patricia G. Parrish
|Patricia G. Parrish|
|Current Court Information:|
|Oklahoma District 7|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Oklahoma State University, 1979|
|Law School:||University of Oklahoma, 1982|
|Candidate for:||District 7|
|Position:||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
Patricia G. Parrish is an Oklahoma district court judge for Oklahoma County, which is located in District 7. She first joined the court in 2003, and her current term expires in 2014. She filed for re-election in 2014, but due to facing no opposition, will be automatically elected to a new term that expires in 2018.
- See also: Oklahoma judicial elections, 2014
| Parrish is running for re-election to the Seventh District Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, she will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
Parrish was re-elected to the district court after running unopposed.
- Main article: Oklahoma judicial elections, 2010
Prior to her judicial appointment, Parrish worked in private practice.
Awards and associations
- 2011: Mona Salyer Lambird Spotlight Award, Oklahoma Bar Association
- 2009: Judge of the Year Award, Oklahoma Association for Justice
- 2007: Journal Record Leadership in Law Award
- 2006: Hennessey High School Hall of Fame
- Member, Oklahoma Trial Judges Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association’s Voices for Children Committee
- Master, William J. Holloway Jr., American Inn of Court
Judge rules Oklahoma's execution law unconstitutional
- Oklahoma State Courts Network, "Oklahoma County and Judges"
- Oklahoma County website, "Patricia G. Parrish bio," January 16, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2014"
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2010"
- The Hennessey Clipper, "Bar Association honors HHS grad Patti Parrish and the late Judge Susie," September 22, 2011
- Huffington Post, "Judge Finds Oklahoma Execution Law Unconstitutional," March 26, 2014