Patrick J. Venetz
|Patrick J. Venetz|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Webb Town Court, New York|
|Succeeded by:||John W. Graham|
|Candidate for:||Webb Town Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Primary date:||September 13, 2011|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
- Main page: New York judicial elections, 2011
Venetz ran unsuccessfully for re-election to the Town Court on November 8. He received 34.1% of the vote and was defeated by challenger John W. Graham. Venetz ran on the Democratic, Conservative and Independent party lines.
- New York Town or Village Court search page
- New York State’s Town and Village Courts Introduction page
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Herkimer County Board of Elections: Unofficial Election Results, November 8, 2011 Scroll to "WEBB"
- ↑ Judicial selection in New York
- ↑ Herkimer County BOE: Official Primary Results 2011
- ↑ Adirondack Express, "Two in the running for town of Webb justice", 2011
- ↑ Adirondack Express, "Vote Sept. 13 Webb primary elections on tap", 2011