Paula M. Daleo
|Paula M. Daleo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Appointed by:||Illinois Supreme Court|
|Past post:||Cook County State's Attorney's Office|
|Law School:||John Marshall Law School, 1978|
Paula Marie Daleo is a judge of the Cook County 11th Subcircuit in Illinois. She was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court in 2003 and was retained by election in 2004 and 2010. Her current term expires in 2016.
- 2003-2016: Judge, Cook County 11th Subcircuit (Appointed)
- 1996-2003: Cook County State's Attorney's Office (as Executive Staff from 2001-2003)
- 1990-1996: Attorney in private practice
- 1978-1990: Cook County State's Attorney's Office
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
Daleo was recommended for retention by the Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County.
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed December 29, 2014
- Official biography of Judge Daleo (dead link)
- Martindale, Paula M. Daleo Lawyer Profile
- Cook County, Combined Summary Report
- Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County sample ballot (dead link)
- Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County, "Report on the Judges Seeking Retention on the November 2, 2010 Ballot in Cook County"