Peter C. Bradstreet
|Peter C. Bradstreet|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Steuben County Court, New York|
|Title:||Multi-Bench Judge; Acting Justice|
|Alternative court:||Steuben County Family, Surrogate's and Supreme Courts|
|Active:||2003 - 2022|
|Law School:||University of Colorado Law School|
|Candidate for:||Steuben County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
Peter C. Bradstreet is a multi-bench judge for the County, Surrogate's and Family courts of Steuben County, New York. He has served in this position since 2003, following his election. He has also served as an Acting Justice of the Steuben County Supreme Court since 2006. His current term ends in 2022.
Bradstreet began his career working for the law firm of Bradstreet & Bradstreet from 1974 to 1980. He then practiced with Bradstreet, Stahr & Curran from 1980 to 1985 and with Bradstreet, Madigan & Wallace from 1985 to 1992. He became a County Court judge in 2003.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Peter C. Bradstreet biography from the NY State Unified Court System
- ↑ Martindale.com: Judge Profile: Peter C. Bradstreet
- ↑ Steuben County Board of Elections, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results
- ↑ New York Courts, 2012 Voter Guide: Steuben County
- ↑ Town of Dansville sample ballot 2012