Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Arizona Court of Appeals|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Janet Napolitano|
|Past post:||Maricopa County Superior Court|
|Bachelors:||University of California-Berkeley, 1987|
|Law School:||University of Maryland Law School, 1991|
|Candidate for:||Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||64.67%|
- B.A., University of California-Berkeley, 1987.
- Juris Doctor, University of Maryland Law School, 1991.
- 2008-2018: Judge, Arizona Court of Appeals.
- 2007-2008: Associate Civil Presiding Judge, Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County
- 2003-2008: Judge, Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County
- 2001-2003: Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1992-2000: Associate, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1991-1992: Law Clerk, Norman P. Ramsey, Senior Judge, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- See also: Arizona judicial elections, 2012