Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Arizona Court of Appeals|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jane Dee Hull|
|Past post:||Yuma County Superior Court Judge|
|Bachelors:||University of Arizona, 1977|
|Law School:||Cornell Law School, 1981|
Philip Hall is a judge on the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One. He was appointed in 2001 by Governor Jane Dee Hull. Judge Hall was retained to the court in 2004, and in 2010. His current 6 year term ends in 2016. Hall will retire in 2013.
After graduation, Hall served as the Deputy Yuma County Attorney from 1981-1993 and the Chief Deputy County Attorney from 1986-1993.
His previous judicial experience includes serving on the Superior Court of Yuma County from 1993-2001 and as the Associate Presiding Judge of the court from 1997-2001. In 2001, Hall received his appointment to the Arizona Court of Appeals. 
Hall was retained.
- Main article: Arizona judicial elections, 2010
- Read Hall's Judicial Performance Report here.
Hall was subject to a retention election in 2004.
- 169,762 voted to retain.
- 40,310 voted not to retain. 
- Arizona Court of Appeals website
- List of Arizona Court of Appeals Division One judges
- Arizona Judges Review: A Project of Lighthouse Blog and Republicans-Quick Guide to Judges Up for Election This Year