Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Colorado First Judicial District|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bill Ritter|
|Past post:||Judge, Lakewood Municipal Court|
|Undergraduate:||Colorado State University, 1981|
|Law School:||University of Denver Law School, 1984|
Philip McNulty is a judge for the Colorado First Judicial District Court. He was appointed by Gov. Bill Ritter in 2008 to a provisional two-year term. He was then retained in 2010 and to a full six-year term, ending in January 2017.
- 2008-2016: Judge, Colorado First Judicial District
- 1996-2008: Judge, Lakewood Municipal Court
- 1988-1996: Deputy District Attorney, Colorado First Judicial District
- 1985-1988: Deputy City Attorney, Lakewood
- 1984-1985: Associate Attorney, Silver and Hays
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
McNulty was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation. 
- Read McNulty's Judicial Performance Review here.
- ↑ 1st Judicial District Judges
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Gov. Bill Ritter's Office Press Release, "GOV. RITTER NAMES THREE NEW JUDGES", June 10, 2008
- ↑ Colorado district courts
- ↑ Official Colorado 2010 Election Results - Cumulative Report
- ↑ Cumulative Report — Unofficial Gilpin County, Colorado — General Election — November 02, 2010
- ↑ Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, Jefferson County