Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Virginia 23rd Judicial District|
|Position:||Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court|
|Undergraduate:||New York University|
|Law School:||University of Richmond|
Philip Trompeter is a district court judge for the 23rd Judicial District's Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court in Virginia. He has served as a judge on the court since 1985. On December 1, 2014, Trompeter announced he will retire from the court at the end of his current term on April 15, 2014.
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Salem General and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Combined Courts"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Roanoke City General District Court"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Roanoke County General District Court"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Circuit/District Map"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Individual General District Court Homepages"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "District Courts Directory," accessed December 1, 2014
- Virginia Lawyer's Weekly, "Trompeter is Carrico winner," September 27, 2013
- The Roanoke Times, "Longtime juvenile court Judge Philip Trompeter to retire," December 1, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Philip Trompeter," accessed December 1, 2014