Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Virginia 23rd Judicial District|
|Position:||Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court|
|Undergraduate:||New York University|
|Law School:||University of Richmond|
Philip Trompeter is a district court judge for the 23rd Judicial District's Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court in Virginia. He has served as a judge on the court since 1985.
- Virginia's Judicial System: Salem General and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Combined Courts
- Virginia's Judicial System: Roanoke City General District Court
- Virginia's Judicial System: Roanoke County General District Court
- Virginia's Judicial System: Circuit/District Map
- Virginia's Judicial System: Individual District Court Pages