Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Theresa Town Court, New York|
|Active:||03/2011 - 12/31/2011|
|Preceded by:||James L. Hance|
|Succeeded by:||Alan F. Whitcomb|
|Candidate for:||Theresa Town Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
Rachel Roberts was a judge for the Theresa Town Court in Jefferson County, New York. She took office in March of 2011, replacing former Justice James L. Hance. However, she was defeated in the 2011 general election.
- Main page: New York judicial elections, 2011
Roberts ran unsuccessfully for election to a full term on the Town Court on November 8th. She ran as a Democrat and received 48.9% of the vote. She was defeated by Republican challenger Alan F. Whitcomb.
- ↑ Town of Theresa, NY website
- ↑ Watertown Daily Times.com, "Town of Theresa supervisor denies trying to influence court", July 29, 2011
- ↑ Town of Theresa, NY: Changes See change made on 5/4/2011
- ↑ Jefferson Board of Elections: Unofficial Election Results, November 8, 2011 Scroll to "Justice of Theresa"
- ↑ Watertown Daily Times.com, "Every candidate in Jefferson County", July 21, 2011