Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Scott Walker|
|Preceded by:||Thomas Donegan|
|Past post:||Business litigator, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek|
|Undergraduate:||Marquette University, 1993|
|Law School:||University of Wisconsin Law School, 1996|
|Candidate for:||Milwaukee County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2013:|
Rebecca Bradley is a circuit court judge for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. She was appointed by Governor Scott Walker to replace Judge Thomas Donegan who retired on November 30, 2012.
Before serving on the circuit court, Bradley was a business litigator with the firm Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek.
Bradley successfully retained her position on the court. She defeated attorney Gilbert Urfer in the February 19th primary with 59% of the vote and Janet Claire Protasiewicz in the April 2nd general election with 53% of the vote.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2013
- Journal Sentinel, "Rebecca Bradley, Janet Protasiewicz advance out of Branch 45 circuit court primary," February 19, 2013
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts," accessed May 30, 2014
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court, "Court Services," accessed May 26, 2014
- The Journal Sentinel, "Rebecca Bradley named circuit judge in Milwaukee," November 26, 2012
- WI Government Accountability Board, "Certified Canvass Results for 2013 Spring Election"
- National Review Online, "Conservatives Take Three Judicial Victories in Wisconsin," April 3, 2013
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "Urfer to challenge Bradley for circuit judge," December 5, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board - Candidates on Ballot by Election, Feb. 19th Primary
- Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin Feb. 19 spring primary, local election results (Unofficial)," Accessed February 20, 2013