Renee Cohn Jubelirer
|Renée Cohn Jubelirer|
|Current Court Information:|
|Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court|
|Bachelors:||Pennsylvania State University, 1978|
|Law School:||Northwestern University School of Law, 1983|
|Candidate for:||Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
Renée Cohn Jubelirer is a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court. She was elected to a ten-year term on the court on November 6, 2001 and sworn-in on January 6, 2002. Her current term ends in December of 2021.
Jubelirer graduated with a B.A. in English from Pennsylvania State University in 1978. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Northwestern University School of Law in 1983, where she served as Executive Editor of the Law Review. 
- Teaching fellow in legal research and writing at Stanford Law School.
- Assistant Professor at De Paul University College of Law, teaching Torts and Remedies.
- Deputy and assistant solicitor for Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Arbitrator for the Court of Common Pleas of Lehigh County.
- In private practice at Sidley & Austin in Chicago, Illinois
- Vice President and Shareholder in Frank, Frank, Penn & Bergstein in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Senior in-house Counsel for a telecommunications company.
- Board of Commissioners of South Whitehall Township. 
- See also: Pennsylvania judicial elections, 2011
- Recommended for Retention, Pennsylvania Bar Association 
- List of judges of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Biography of Renee Cohn Jubelirer from the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Historical Society
- ↑ Official biography of Judge Jubelirer
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Biography of Renee Cohn Jubelirer
- ↑ York County Board of Elections, Official Ballot for General election
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Unofficial Elections Returns
- ↑ Pennsylvania for Modern Courts, "Pennsylvania Bar Association Releases Ratings for Retention Elections," September 30, 2011